Sorry for the very long delay between posts friends! We have been super busy gearing up for summer.
Here's some updates!
- New SUP and Short board models coming!
- We will announce our next *EPIC* Swap Sale in the coming weeks.
- We've been experimenting with carbon fiber and other new materials, so keep your eye out!
- We are really excited to announce that we will be holding weekly yoga classes in our back yard after Memorial Day!
- We are already booking up with Stand Up and Surf Lessons, so call the shop (631.750.0652) to book yours! *We also sell gift cards for them!*
- RipCurls Spring and Summer shipment is in, tons of board shorts, walk shorts, hats and watches on display! (Our favorite is the board shorts that double as walk shorts!)
Something we are really proud to announce:
- Our Shop Manager, Rebecca, lost her Mother to breast cancer five years ago, so to honor her memory in the next weeks leading up to Mothers Day, anything purchased from our Locally Grown section, (which includes some really awesome handmade jewelry and artwork, all made by local surfers, perfect for all of the Moms in your life) will be matched with an equal donation to the American Cancer Society. You can't lose!